36 Norris Rd, Singapore 208278
Monday - Saturday
10 AM - 8 PM
*Free Deliveries - $75 and above
1. Initial Minimum Booking Amount : $55
2. You can pay the difference amount later at the time of collection depending on the model you choose (6 models)
You can indicate your selected model under comments section before placing your order.
3. Prices : Chaurang $55, Shivrekar $55, Kamal $55, Nakshi $65, Dagdusheth $65, Lalbaug $65
4. We will inform once idols are ready for selection (Approx 14th September). Queue numbers will be based on booking amount payment date.
5. Decorations will be available from 21st August & we will be providing a complimentary Pooja Kit with each booked idol.
6. We are trying to arrange Ganesh Murti Visarjan in deep sea through a boat at Changi Ferry Terminal. Will update at a later date.
Established in 1997, Peshwai's has been a source of the finest ingredients, goodies and a variety of products that Indians away from the subcontinent are nostalgic for and crave.
With an ever-increasing population of Indians in Singapore, Peshwai's in 2023, stands strong as a supplier of original and exquisite products, supported by an island-wide distribution network.
With exclusive sourcing, an unwavering passion for festivals and direct customer relations, Peshwai's has become a landmark for all Indian cuisine lovers, specifically to Maharashtrians, Jains, Gujaratis, Bengalis, Kannadigas with specialty items such as sweets, munchies and lots more.
Peshwai's imports directly from India, just in time for each festival without ever finding the need to leave Singapore. Our product range is continuously increasing with the discovery of the finest quality items from all over the country.
Yateen & Sayali Datar
Peshwai's - a Singapore grown brand is an outcome of over two decades of experience in sourcing need based, hygienic, top quality, ethnic food products.
It is the dedication, persistence and passion of Yateen and Sayali Datar, that has turned Peshwai's from a small home-based startup into a direct supply-chain distribution network all over Singapore.
Many of its popular products are being rapidly absorbed in the market since its incorporation in 1997. Today, Peshwai's has moved to a flagship retail store in Singapore's famous Little India.